- you know the route and timing of each bus
- you start to recognize the registration plates of each vehicle
- you have a favorite seat which fits you exactly
- the conductor automatically gives you the right fare ticket
- you get a big silly grin on your face every time you see one of those big red buses even when you’re not in one
- every 10 rupee note is guarded with your life and can only be pried from your cold dead hands
- without holding onto anything you are still left standing when the brakes are applied
- you watch in morbid fascination to see if your driver will actually run someone over
- you take the bus to work even on weekends and holidays
- you are actually able to get off at your stop during peak hours
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
You know you're a Volvo bus addict when...
It's been a while since we had a massive wedding on the wife's side of the family. This one was especially important as it was the...
My brothers and sisters always seemed a bit too hyperactive for my liking. I think there were 9 of them but who knows. I can't count. Al...
My cousin who is a journalist and an exemplary writer recently wrote about her 28 years of marriage to a military spouse. An inspiring read...